The City Center conference room may be reserved by any Western Washington University faculty or staff. General public use may be permitted if the meeting/event purpose is connected with official university business; however, approval for use is limited. For more information, refer to Community Request.
The Western City Center conference room is located in the Herald Building at, 1155 N State Street - Suite 110, Bellingham, WA 98225.
- Conference room seats 12
- Lobby* and conference room capacity is around 40
- No computer or laptop available
- WIFI available
- Room equipped with large a display screen (along with computer cable connections)
- Logitech conference phone available
- If your event includes outside food, please refrain from items containing nuts or fish, due to severe staff allergies.
*The lobby may be used to add additional space and is ideal for meeting breakout session and/or used for a refreshment area.
The City Center conference room is linked to Western Washington’s University outlook calendar. Faculty and staff can locate room by searching for res.rm.CityCenter.Conf within the global address book.
- In Outlook, open “New Appointment” or “New Meeting.” If you choose to set up an appointment, click “Invite Attendees” this will add the “To” field to your request
- In the “To” field, add res.rm.CityCenter.Conf this will auto fill the meeting "Location". Note: res.rm.CityCenter.Conf must be added as an attendee in order for the reservation to be made.
- To view availability of the conference room, first add the room as directed above and then click the “Scheduling Assistant” button at the top of the meeting request
- Add the additional names for anyone being invited
- Under “Subject”, add meeting name
- Provide a brief description of the meeting/event and if you anticipate using the lobby space
- Click "Send" to complete the reservation
- Confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours*
*Note: If a request is submitted for a time the conference room is not available, the request will most likely be denied.
If the requestor does not receive a response or has questions on the availability, contact the Alumni Office via email at email@example.com or call 360-650-3353.
On street parking (meters) are available Monday – Friday. Payment and restrictions posted on meters or parking space. For more information on downtown parking please refer to the City of Bellingham parking regulations.
The conference room or lobby must be returned to its original layout and condition. Tables need to be wiped down, all furniture must be placed where they were located upon arrival. All garbage needs to be collected and put into garbage cans.